2012报关员提出赔偿条件英语

2012-02-08 15:03:21 字体放大:  

【编者按】为了帮助参加报关员考试的考生有条理的复习,精品学习网特此提供一份提出赔偿条件英 语,供考生学习与参考。

提出索赔

索赔

Claims

Claims occur frequently in international trade.

国际贸易中经常发生索赔现2011年10月15日象。

We are now lodging a claim with you.

我们现在向贵方提出索赔。

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

索赔原因来源:考试大

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

索赔原因

These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

提出解决方法

Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.

有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.

贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

就...,敬请迅速处理

答复索赔

拒绝索赔

We've given your claim our careful consideration.

我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。

We are not in a position to entertain your claim.

我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.

很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。

拒绝的原因

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

答应索赔

We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.

我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。

I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.

我建议我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

相关推荐:

2012报关员组织机构缩写